Why let us train for you?
- For convenience – you are busy, we understand!
- For results – we are professionals
- For peace of mind – we use only positive, fun and force free training methods
Your trainer will create a training program designed to meet your goals and work with your dog to help them learn the skills they need to be your ideal canine companion.
You’ll learn how to use these new skills at home via videotaped interactions of the trainer and your dog, private “mini-sessions” with the trainer and your dog, and written training materials.
- Puppy Play Dates: Drop your puppy off for 2 hours of structured playtime supervised by our certified professional trainers. Designed to socialize your pup with other dogs and help them learn appropriate play skills.
- Offered Tuesdays: 10AM – 12PM or 2PM – 4PM and Thursdays 6:30PM – 8:30PM
- $25 per session
- Puppy Pre-K: Drop your puppy off for a day of play and socialization with our certified professional trainers! Unlike traditional daycare, our Puppy Pre-K Program includes socialization to different noises, surfaces, noises, smells and more, all while our trainers help teach your puppy appropriate play manners.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive weekly socialization and basic training materials to help keep your early training on track at home.
- Offered every Tuesday. Drop off between 8AM and 9AM, and pick up between 4PM and 5:30PM.
- $400 for a month package
For Puppies AND Adults:
- 2x/week for 4 weeks ($800): for dogs with some foundation training who need to brush up on their skills.
- 4x/week for 2 weeks ($800): for dogs who in need of foundation skills. This is the perfect option for beginners, recently adopted dogs or new puppies.
- 4x/week for 4 weeks ($1,100): our most intensive training option. This option is perfect for dogs struggling with problem behaviors such as leash reactivity, fearfulness or issues with other dogs.
This is also perfect for aspiring therapy or service dogs, or those looking for advanced training.
Not sure which one is best for you? No problem! Our certified trainers will make a recommendation based on your goals.
Here is how Bonafide Day Academy process works:
- To enroll, first create a Bonafide Dog Academy account (if you already have an account, simply login)
- Next, fill out the customer information page for you and your dog at:
- Contact us by clicking this link. One of our certified professional trainers will reach out to discuss your goals and help you choose the perfect program.
- Drop your dog off on your scheduled days for training.
- Check in with the trainer at pick up for your private “mini-session.” Get answers to any questions and learn how to use your dog’s new skills at home.
- Enjoy your dog’s new skills!
Requirements: Your dog is required to be current on rabies and all other relevant vaccinations, have a microchip, a well-fitted buckle collar and a tag with ID information.