Why let us train for you?
- For convenience – you are busy, we understand!
- For results – we are professionals
- For speed – we work with your dog 2 days a week for 4 weeks
- For peace of mind – we use only positive, fun and force free training methods
Each day your dog will have a skill focus, socialization, mental enrichment and fitness enrichment. Each week you will receive a “report card” with your dog’s progress and link to view their new skills in action.
Interested? Here is how Bonafide Day Academy process works:
- Complete the enrollment form (supplemental questionnaire below)
- Attend testing/orientation session with one of our professional trainers
- Your dog will attend Bonafide Dog Academy training sessions twice a week for 4 weeks
- Enjoy your dogs new skills!
Requirements: Your dog is required to be current on rabies and all other relevant vaccinations, have a microchip, a well-fitted buckle collar and a tag with ID information.
Tuition: $850 per Program Level
- Puppy Pre-K (all puppies):
- Crate training
- Potty training
- Bite inhibition
- Elementary (adolescent and adult dogs start here):
- the basics (eye contact, impulse control, sit/down)
- Junior High:
- house manners (place, wait at a boundary, leave it)
- High School:
- public manners (loose leash walking, CGC prep)
- advanced public manners (Urban and Community CGC)