NoseWork & Scent Games is taught by a professional canine scent detection dog handler. Our class focuses on teaching handlers and their dogs the basic concepts of searching for scent, proper use of equipment including handling of the scents, setting up hides and other skills needed to build a successful nosework team.
The benefits of teaching your dog nose work include:
- Fun way to give your dog more mental stimulation
- Gives your dog extra physical stimulation
- Nose work builds your dog’s confidence
- Gives your dog a job to do
- Easy way to bond with your dog
- Nose work is fun & rewarding for dogs
Bring to First Class:
- Your dog
- Vaccination Records
- A Positive Attitude
- A Sense of Humor
Class Length: 4 weeks
Class Size: 6
Have other questions? Check out our FAQ page for more information.