The first four months of your puppy’s life are critical when it comes to developing key social skills and behavioral foundations. What happens in those 16 weeks will impact your puppy for the rest of his life. Once those weeks go by, it is impossible to completely make up for developmental deficits. Unfortunately, many owners simply don’t have the time to provide puppies the regular, appropriate socialization experiences the young dogs so desperately need during those first few months in their new homes. Out-and-About Private Puppy Training is designed specifically to fill that void in your puppy’s life experiences while giving you a head start on your puppy’s training.
Your puppy will learn:
- How to travel quietly in a vehicle in a crate
- How to calmly be away from family and other dogs in the house for short periods of time
- How to appropriately interact with new environments, people, and other dogs
- Basic good manner skill foundations – sit, down, come, off, give, polite walking, potty on leash, nipping
You will receive:
- A puppy with a phenomenal start to life as a great family companion in your home!
- An opportunity to provide your puppy a break in his day to get out of the house, relieve himself, and have some fun learning important life lessons
- A one-on-one session at the end of the session package to review your puppy’s progress and discuss how to maintain your puppy’s new skills
*** NOTE: Mileage charges apply for sessions outside the Omaha metro area
- Puppy under 16 weeks old and current on vaccinations
- Well-fitted buckle collar and fixed-length leash
- Selection of treats your puppy loves
Package 1: Two sessions per week for four weeks (eight training sessions + 1 private post-session consult total) $750.00
Package 2: Three sessions per week for four weeks (twelve training sessions + 1 private post-session consult total) $1050.00