The first four months of your puppy’s life are critical when it comes to him developing key social skills and behavioral foundations. What happens in those 16 weeks will impact him for the rest of his life. Once those weeks go by, it is impossible to completely make up for his developmental deficits. Unfortunately, many owners simply don’t have the time to provide puppies the regular, appropriate socialization experiences the young dogs so desperately need during those first few months in their new homes. Out-and-About Private Puppy Training is designed specifically to fill that void in your puppy’s life experiences while giving you a head start on your puppy’s training.
Your puppy will learn:
- How to travel quietly in a vehicle in a crate
- How to calmly be away from family and other dogs in the house for short periods of time
- How to appropriately interact with new environments, people, and other dogs
- Basic good manner skill foundations – sit, down, come, off, give, polite walking, potty on leash, nipping
You will receive:
- A puppy with a phenomenal start to life as a great family companion in your home!
- An opportunity to provide your puppy a break in his day to get out of the house, relieve himself, and have some fun learning important life lessons
- Videos of training sessions uploaded to a private YouTube channel so you can review exactly how to train your pup between private sessions
- A one-on-one session at the end of the session package to review your puppy’s progress and discuss how to maintain your puppy’s new skills
With Out-and-About Private Puppy Training, we will start to train and teach you how to maintain the social skills and good manners your puppy will gain from this experience!
This is a VERY limited session package currently based on daytime trainer availability. It is recommended that you reserve your package PRIOR to bringing your puppy home to be sure he gets the training he needs, when he needs it!
*** NOTE: Mileage charges apply for sessions outside the Omaha metro area
- Puppy under 16 weeks old and current on vaccinations
- Well-fitted buckle collar and fixed-length leash
- Selection of treats your puppy loves
Once you register, we will contact you to discuss trainer availability, answer any questions you have, approve your registration for payment and make arrangements to meet with you in person to discuss access to your dog and how to access videos and contact the trainer during the session.
Package 1: Two sessions per week for four weeks (eight training sessions + 1 private post-session consult total) $550
Package 2: Three sessions per week for four weeks (twelve training sessions + 1 private post-session consult total) $700
Categories: Puppy, Manners